Hi! I’m Gina – a native Floridian – born in Orlando, raised in Winter Park, and a UCF alum. Not only is this city my home, it truly is one of my favorite places. One of the best things about Central Florida is that there’s always something new to see or do and I can’t wait to take y’all on my adventures around town and through life!
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m currently a work-at-home mom to Graham (born March 2015), Foster (born May 2017), and Delta (born May 2019) and wife to Jon. You’ll see lots of them on here!
- I love the word “adventure” and use it to describe most of my weekend activities. More than just a way to describe what I’m doing, it’s my outlook on life – one big adventure!
- I’m a huge Disney fan and have been my entire life. We even used the Magic Kingdom as a backdrop for our first pregnancy announcement! One year, Jon and I went on a mission to ride every ride and do every activity that was numbered on the park maps – yes, this included Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. And it was awesome.
- I love cooking and creating new recipes, but I don’t love baking.
- I was a teacher before I became a mom, spending two years teaching middle school and five teaching high school and I’m still an American history junkie.
- My eyes look like they’re different colors, but my right pupil is actually just stuck open. David Bowie had the same condition, so that pretty much makes me a rock star… right?
- I am a germaphobe, but I’m getting better now that I have kids because, let’s face it, they can be really gross sometimes.
- I say y’all… a lot.
I’d love to hear from you! Use my Contact Form to say hey, or feel free to reach out on social media! I’m on Instagram and Facebook the most and my favorite part about this whole blogging thing is the social side of it!